A lot has happened over the holidays…and through to the end of January. After eleven months off work, I’ve got a job again…but now I’ve pulled up stakes and moved nearly 1900 miles west of my previous domicile.
I had to take a forty percent pay cut in order to land the job, but I think it’ll be worth it eventually. Things are gonna be a little tight for awhile.
I’ve already received two most excellent perks from my new job: a FREE BUS PASS good until April of 2005, and FREE USE of on-site exercise equipment! I just saved me all told about $600 or so of transit and health club expenses! That’s just for starters.
Wednesday, January 28, 2004
THE RELIGION OF PEACE™
"And the rock cried out, 'O Infidel! There is a Muslim hiding under me, come and kill him!'"
BAND OF THE BANNED
- Page Views: 8585493
- Page rendered in 0.2552 seconds
- Total Entries: 5034
- Total Comments: 1506
- Total Trackbacks: 11
- Most Recent Entry: 05/18/2013 12:31 pm
- Most Recent Comment on: 12/24/2011 01:03 pm
- Total Members: 31
- Total Logged in members: 0
- Total guests: 17
- Total anonymous users: 0
- Most Recent Visitor on: 06/18/2013 03:51 pm
- Most visitors ever: 299 on 04/15/2011 10:11 am