HAT TIP: The Mrs.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Last night was not good.
I bugged out of work at 1825, and went straightaway to an Urgent Care facility around the corner from where we live. 2 hours there, followed by a drive to a 24-hour Walgreens to pick up some fun drugs such as Tamiflu, Benzonatate, and Cefdinir.
Wow, where do they come up with names like that?
Anyway, we finally got back to the apartment at 2230, so all told, over four hours. I was dead tired, so I went right to bed.
OH, and before I forget, I also got a nasal swab for H1N1. I should get the results back in about 3 days. Until then, well, I will be getting plenty of rest.
THE RELIGION OF PEACE™
"And the rock cried out, 'O Infidel! There is a Muslim hiding under me, come and kill him!'"
BAND OF THE BANNED
- Page Views: 9151976
- Page rendered in 0.2987 seconds
- Total Entries: 5037
- Total Comments: 1506
- Total Trackbacks: 11
- Most Recent Entry: 12/09/2013 09:36 pm
- Most Recent Comment on: 12/24/2011 01:03 pm
- Total Members: 31
- Total Logged in members: 0
- Total guests: 20
- Total anonymous users: 0
- Most Recent Visitor on: 12/13/2013 10:56 am
- Most visitors ever: 299 on 04/15/2011 10:11 am